I got bored, so here's some quick and dirty conversions to run a Dragonlance campaign using The Hero's Journey.
Kender: Kender function exactly as Halflings, with the following modifications:
- Kender roll 3d6 for Intelligence
- Kender roll 2d6+1 for Willpower
- Kender do not receive the "Flick of the Wrist" ability. Instead all kender are automatically proficient in the Hoopak. They receive a +1 bonus to all "to hit" rolls when wielding a hoopak. Hoopaks inflict damage as a staff when used in melee and function as slings when used as ranged weapons.
- Kender do not receive the "Stout Heart" ability.
- All Kender receive the following racial ability: Fearless: Kender are completely and utterly immune to the emotion of fear. They simply do not experience it, whether naturally or by magical compulsion.
Kender Bards cannot learn to cast Wizard spells.
Bards no longer gain access to 3rd level Wizard spells.
Cavaliers are known as Knights of Solamnia in Dragonlance.
Knights of Solamnia must be Lawful in alignment.
A 1st level Knight of Solamnia is known as a "Knight of the Crown."
A 4th level Knight of Solamnia is known as a "Knight of the Sword."
A 7th level Knight of Solamnia is known as a "Knight of the Rose."
Kender Jesters cannot learn to cast Wizard spells.
Jesters no longer gain access to 3rd level Wizard spells.
This class does not exist on Krynn. It cannot be selected.
Before reaching 5th level, all Wizards are expected to travel to a Tower of High Sorcery and take "The Test" to prove their skill and dedication to the art of magic. Failure typically results in the death of the Wizard.
Need some other rules? Make it up, you doorknob!
Post a Comment
Please confirm that you are neither a robot, nor an undead creature, nor a spammer. Thanks!