Saturday, January 23, 2016

Fantasy Heartbreaker Design - So it begins

So, based on how much fun I'm having organizing it and the positive response I got to yesterday's post, I've decided to move forward with my fantasy heartbreaker. I've even got a title... Hero's Journey.

I've got six races and fourteen classes. It's a Race + Class build, with races having a bit more impact than traditional OSR games - but nothing hugely overwhelming. I'm finding myself influenced by White Box, Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay and AD&D 2nd Edition more than other products - but I'm having a helluva a time writing it.

It'll have full color cover art, but the interior will be black and white with a very simple layout. I plan on releasing the PDF at a low cost and making it available as a digest sized hardcover.

Stay tuned, The Hero's Journey has just begun!

1 comment:

Please confirm that you are neither a robot, nor an undead creature, nor a spammer. Thanks!